Thursday, January 14, 2010

"Just Tell Me What to Do!" - The Case for Active Project Management

“I just want to be told what to do and when,” says Kevin Kinsella, IT Regional Manger based in San Francisco. “The best project managers that I have worked with have been able to keep the project on track by telling me and the team when things were due or what may need my immediate attention.

in reference to:

"“I just want to be told what to do and when,” says Kevin Kinsella, IT Regional Manger based in San Francisco. “The best project managers that I have worked with have been able to keep the project on track by telling me and the team when things were due or what may need my immediate attention."
- "Just Tell Me What to Do!" - The Case for Active Project Management - www.projectmanagerplanet.com (view on Google Sidewiki)

No comments: